8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Mon-Fri, variable
06/29/23 or until filled
A complete application is required for this position. Proof of education required upon request and requires a valid Texas driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all custodial duties in the MH Center and associated program area. Performs skilled motor vehicle operations. Operates vans or automobiles for transporting consumers, personnel, supplies, mail, and other cargo. Work is performed according to prescribed rules, regulations, and schedules. Compliance with written and verbal instructions while adhering to prescribed safety procedures is an integral part of the position. Maintains the upkeep of the company vehicles. Work is performed under the supervision of the Center Director. The work schedule is 8-5 (variable).
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for the position:
- Graduation from an accredited High School or equivalency (GED).
- Possess a valid Texas Driver’s license and have a good driving record.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish.
- General knowledge of the operation, care, and maintenance of housekeeping equipment/tools.
- Working knowledge of safety practices employed in housekeeping tasks.
- Must be able to work off ladders and lift/move objects up to 50 lbs. in weight.
- Knowledge of light motor vehicle operation and traffic rules/regulations.
- Must be able to understand verbal/written instructions.
- Resides in Wilson County.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of motor vehicle operation, and of traffic rules and regulations.
- Skills in operating motor vehicles.
- Ability to follow practices in loading and unloading cargo and/or passengers with disabilities.
- General knowledge of safety practices.
- Ability to follow schedules for pickups.
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and ability to work in a stressful environment.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
Apply in person at: 140 La Paloma Dr., Floresville, Texas, or submit application and resume to:
Camino Real Community Services
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300