Registered Therapist SLP
$87,622 - $96,101 Annually
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri (variable)
Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
09/22/23 or until filled
A complete application is required for this position. Proof of education is required upon the start of employment. Transcript or diploma must be original. Copies will not be accepted. Requires valid Texas driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will work specifically with infants and toddlers, birth to 35 months, who are eligible for services in the Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Program. Work involves administration of standardized evaluations and assessments for eligibility determination for services and treatment planning. This position also performs therapeutic rehabilitation treatment and consultation to families/team members. May supervise the work of Assistant Therapists. Submits accurate and timely documentation. Extensive travel throughout the service is also required. When and if an agency vehicle is not available this position must use their personal vehicle and submit for mileage reimbursement. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for the position:
- Must have and maintain current license as a Speech Language Pathologist by the State of Texas to practice.
- 27/1: $87,622 - Minimum plus 0 to 2 years work experience as a Licensed Therapist.
- 27/2: $91,837 - Minimum plus 3 years work experience as a Licensed Therapist.
- 27/3: $96,101 – Minimum plus 5 years work experience as a Licensed Therapist.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior work experience as a licensed SLP.
- Prior work experience that included normal child development and intervention techniques for treating developmentally delayed infants and toddlers.
- Prior ECI experience.
- English/Spanish skills; demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of rehabilitation therapy principles, techniques, and treatment.
- Skill in the use of rehabilitation equipment, materials, and tools.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and administer rehabilitation therapy programs.
- Ability to conduct evaluations and assessments.
- Skills in interviewing; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- Must have ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Must possess good computer skills.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION
Apply in person at: 19965 FM3175 N., Lytle, Texas, or submit application and resume to:
Camino Real Community Services
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300