Data Analyst (Admin Tech IV)
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Mon-Fri
04/20/23 or until filled
Proof of education is required upon request. Transcript or diploma must be original. Copies will not be accepted. Requires valid Texas driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a mid-level data developer/analyst position. Day-to-day monitoring of data using various platforms. Performs administrative support and technical program assistance work for the Executive Director. Work includes preparing routine and special reports, monitoring various databases and being part of a team who manages reports and information for the company. This role is crucial to support various programs in enhancing service delivery and staff productivity. Works with the Data Manager by researching and preparing reports related to consumer services and company performance. May develop and present training materials to staff. May provide support to the Chief Clinical Officer and the Medical Director by researching and preparing reports related to aspects of clinical and/or medical services. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and multi-task. This position will be under the direct supervision of the Executive Director (or designee).
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED, plus five (5) years’ work experience.
- Three (3) years’ experience in customer service and/or work with technical data.
- Thorough working knowledge demonstrated in Microsoft Office and other databases.
NOTE: Must be able & willing to participate in training to secure certification in various software within 1 year of hire.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Effective people skills and ability to solicit input from others.
- Relational database design and usage.
- Effective process-improvement skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High level of technical proficiency in MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to delve into a problem and understand the root cause.
- Must have a willingness to ask questions and take ownership of their own development and learning.
- Strong analytical, mathematical & critical thinking skills.
- Ability to interface on a regular basis with personnel of varying levels and disciplines.
- Self-starter with good organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of query, reporting, spreadsheet, and database tools effectively to produce routine and complex outputs for users.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced and therefore sometimes stressful environment and still maintain personal health and emotional stability.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
Apply in person at: 19965 FM 3175 N. Lytle, Texas
or submit application and resume to:
Camino Real Community Services Center
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300